Benefits for Employers:
- Put your job offer in front of many Japan based designers, developers or people otherwise involved in the creative and start-up industry. Also reach many who are planing to relocate to Japan or simply have a sincere interest in Japan design topics.
- Job offers will be featured in new (right) sidebar widget on all pages
- Jobs will be announced the job-specific DMIJ Twitter account (@dmij_jobs)
- Jobseekers can subscribe to RSS feed for all or selected job offers (http://designmadeinjapan.com/?feed=job_feed).
- Self-serving Jobs board: Job offers can be submitted, edited, deleted and marked as filled by employers (with account).
- Possibility to post job offers onsite, not just a link to own website.
- Possibility to categorise job as Full-time, Part-time, Freelance, Temporary and Internship
- Job offers will go live as soon as reviewed and payment is confirmed, usually on the same day.
- Payable via Paypal and Credit Card (for bank transfer, contact us from here).
- Very moderate fee of 2200 yen (approx $20) for a 30 Days job posting. Includes 8% sales tax.
- Post your job for free (job post expires after 30 days and needs to be manually renewed)
- If you would like the job post to be announced on the DMIJ Facebook page or Twitter account, please contact us for a fee proposal.
Requirements for job offers:
- Only one job role per ad.
- No large change of job title or posting once published.
- No unpaid internship positions.
- Jobs should be generally related to the design/creative industry, but can involve development/IT, project management, writing, editorial, photography, support and others.
For any other questions please contact us or submit a job offer from here »