Benefits for Employers:
- Put your job offer in front of many Japan based designers, developers or people otherwise involved in the creative and start-up industry. Also reach many who are planing to relocate to Japan or simply have a sincere interest in Japan design topics.
- Job offers will be featured in new (right) sidebar widget on all pages
- Jobs will be announced the job-specific DMIJ Twitter account (@dmij_jobs)
- Jobseekers can subscribe to RSS feed for all or selected job offers (http://designmadeinjapan.com/?feed=job_feed).
- Self-serving Jobs board: Job offers can be submitted, edited, deleted and marked as filled by employers (with account).
- Possibility to post job offers onsite, not just a link to own website.
- Possibility to categorise job as Full-time, Part-time, Freelance, Temporary and Internship
- Job offers will go live as soon as reviewed
and payment is confirmed, usually on the same day. Payable via Paypal and Credit Card (for bank transfer, contact us from here). Very moderate fee of 2160 yen (approx $20) for a 30 Days job posting. Includes 8% sales tax.
- Post your job for free (job post expires after 30 days and needs to be manually renewed)
- If you would like the job post to be announced on the DMIJ Facebook page or Twitter account, please contact us for a fee proposal.
Requirements for job offers:
- Only one job role per ad.
- No large change of job title or posting once published.
- No unpaid internship positions.
- Jobs should be generally related to the design/creative industry, but can involve development/IT, project management, writing, editorial, photography, support and others.
For any other questions please contact us or submit a job offer from here »